WHATEVER YOUR ARE BE A GOOD ONE;

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

“Taifa letu – taifa lolote – ni zuri na mahali pazuri pa kuishi kama raia wake watalifanya liwe hivyo. Uongozi wake unaweza kuwa mzuri, mbaya au usiojali lakini kama watu wake wameamka (ki-elimu?) na wanajitambua, haitachukua muda mrefu kuwakilisha mtazamo wa jamii na kubadili mawazo na matumaini ya taifa.” Julius Kambarage Nyerere


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

YANGA YASHIKA USUKANI WA LIGI.


YANGA 3 - 0 MGAMBO JKT, SIMBA 1 - 1 POLISI MORO

Kwa matokeo haya Young Africans imeshika usukani wa ligi kwa tofauti ya magoli ya kufunga magoli ya Yanga yamefungwa na 
Cannavaro dkk 2
Didier dkk 39
Tegete dkk 80


2 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this amazing site needs
    much more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!


    my webpagehere skype credit free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


    Also visit my page-> sex video games

    ReplyDelete